Monday, July 2, 2007

Not much to say but...

Not much happened yesterday as it was a holiday. We didn't do much in the way of celebrating as Chris had a headache. We thought we'd go see the fire works but fell asleep on the couch and missed them so that was a washout.
We received news that grandma's cancer has spread and she probably will only be with us for a couple of weeks at most. Aunty Di is coming down ASAP to see her. She (grandma) had expressed an interest in seeing our new house so I spoke to a nurse at the hospice about taking her out in the wheelchair to see it. The nurse said we'll have to book a handi-bus. However, grandma is in so much pain she doesn't want to leave her bed so she's probably not going to make it to see the house. However, at least the offer is there and it can give her something to look forward to.
Brandon has a job at the Stampede, the little twerp will be making $11.75 an hour!
I'm still having sleep disturbances, apparently last night I got up, fetched a towel, and lay down on it. I've had a good two months with poor sleep. I end up napping during the day in order to survive. Oh well, sucks to be me.

No comments: