Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fun and Games

Busy as bees today. We got a quote for insuring the new house (WAY more to insure a house than it is to insure a condo). Also, I got travel insurance, because of my diabetes some companies won't insure me at all and the company that finally did insure me charged twice as much as a normal rate. Oh well, better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

I saw my therapist today, she's impressed with how well I'm doing and thinks I'm a.o.k for a September graduation from the DBT program.

We played BINGO tonight with grandpa, aunti Di and my mother, I won $67 (woo hoo) and embarrassed myself. I shouted "BINGO" while the ball was on the TV screen (and therefore not legal) then, in a silent hall, with all eyes on me, realized my mistake and shouted "oh shit, sorry, not bingo". A typical Sarah moment. Oh well.

Mush was kind enough to eat the BBQ cover for us, I guess she thought that the BBQ didn't need protection from the elements. Little jerk, that was an expensive one.

No comments: