Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Twenty Questions

I’ve been tagged by anonymous.

The rules:

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question. (I haven’t changed any questions.)

B) Tag 8 people to answer the questions.

1. How many songs are on your iPod?

I don't have an iPod. I listen to the radio or to CDs.

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?

The Bad Touch

3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
Reader's Digest. I buy Skeptic so often I should probably save myself a few pennies and just subscribe though.

4. What is your favorite scent?

Lilac and/or plumeria.

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?

Pay off my debt then invest the rest so I've got a comfy retirement fund (a million dollars doesn't go very far these days)

6. What is your theme song?
Who the hell needs a theme song? How self centered do you have to be to think you need a theme song?

7. Do you trust easily?

Too easily. I always think people will treat me the way I would treat them. I get screwed often but I still keep hoping for the best in people.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?

I often act before I think but I'm trying to change that.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Hormones!

10. Do you have a good body-image?

No.

11. Is being tagged fun?

Meh.

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?

Farting around, I prefer to speak to people in person (or on the phone, computers are too impersonal)

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?

Banana splits.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Decent and honest. Smart.

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?

"Who Find Out Who Your Friends Are"

16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?

Blue Sweater.

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?

No.

18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?

If I knew who lost it I'd return it. If it was outside a store I'd hand it in to the customer service desk so someone could claim it. If it was just lying outside my house I'd ask my neighbour if she has lost some $$. If she said no, I'd keep it.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?

Chapstick.

20. What should you be doing right now?

Cleaning up vomit and diarrhea. (thanks Mush!)

No comments: