Monday, September 15, 2008

Joining the 21st Century

Last night I bottled all my wine. It tastes pretty darn good if I do say so myself. This morning we had cable installed. It has occurred to me that I see WAY too much of my vet! I know his phone number and office hours by heart, and he knows the dogs by sight (he barely needs to glance at Maya's chart). I've got to take Maya in again today. I think she's got a kidney infection (or maybe kidney failure, she's not exactly a spring chicken) she's also developed warts all over her (quite gross) and she seems to have an ear infection! On the plus side, the medicine he gave us for her arthritis is working so that's okay. Mush needs to go because the medicine he gave us for her panosteitis is not working. We're going to have to try something else. Oh well, at least the cats are healthy. (touch wood!)

No comments: