Friday, September 12, 2008

I hate thinking of titles!

Here I am again, I know I'm a horrible person who rags on people for "never posting" and her I am taking a million years between posts. My bad I apologise!
So, what's new and exciting in life? Chris is on call for the next 3 weeks as it seems everyone and their dog is on holiday. Hopefully it won't take long for him to teach them the difference between a "crisis" and "leave it 'til the morning".

I went to Spruce Meadows last weekend with my friend Catherine and I brought Mush with me. She was as good as gold. She was petted hundreds (literally!) of times and never growled or snapped, even when people were being a little rough with her. She stuck to me like glue and was very obedient, even when off leash. On a sad note, both Mush and Maya are on medication for pain. Maya's got severe arthritis and Mush has that stupid bone disorder that doesn't seem to want to go away. The plus side is that the new medication is working. (I won't tell you how much it costs 'cause you'll throw up!)

I'm still at the CHR, still enjoying my job. I'm hoping to get a semi/permanent position instead of working via the temp. agency. The manager at Seniors' Health told me they were looking into a way of getting me, but not having to pay out so much on my contract (I'm being bartered over, not necessarily a nice feeling!)

Chris and I are hoping to get to Edmonton next weekend to see the Body Worlds Exhibit. It'll be a nice little mini break for us.

I just got back from BC. The Kristy monster was having some stress in her life so I rode in on my white horse (Air Canada) and helped cheer her up a bit.

I just, as of 1 hour ago, joined a band (well, we'll see how I like it before I commit myself) it's called the "Sherwood Like to Play" band and it looks like it'll be a lot of fun. As I was creaking my way up the stairs today I realized my marching band days are FAR behind me. hee hee hee.

My wine will (hopefully) be ready to rack into bottles on Monday. I hope I won't have to filter it, I shouldn't need to but knowing my luck...

Anyway, I'm starting to get the hand of this blog thing now. I still keep getting weird comments, not from people (hint hint) but from companies advertising on my blog. It's weird, do they realize that there are only about 2 people on the entire planet who READ my blog...and I'm one of them! In any case, I'm going to try to find a way to eliminate the advertisements ASAP. And I will try to write at least once a week.

No comments: