Monday, August 6, 2007

Lawyers!

Lawyers drive me nuts! I used to be of the opinion that only defense attorneys were evil but in the last two years I've increased that list to include: real estate lawyers, immigration lawyers, prosecution lawyers and any lawyer with breath in his/her lungs! My real estate lawyer called me yesterday to tell me that we were "cutting things a bit fine" to be signing papers this Tuesday as though it were my fault that he took his sweet time calling me to set up a time. Now, because of his tardiness I will probably, at a cost of "a couple hundred dollars" have to get a bridging loan on the house. Um, excuse me, but WTF?!?!?!?! Very angry about this right now, I hate it when people leave things to the last minute, I go out of my way to make sure that I get things done ASAP and expect the same courtesy in return. Death to all lawyers!!! Anyway, a before bed rant so that hopefully I can sleep tonight.

No comments: