Thursday, November 15, 2007

Life is just a bowl of cherries

Still waiting for a call from the HR person at child and family services. The ATL (administrative team leader) sent my resume for the 3rd time and told the woman to email her back as soon as she received it. Can the government do ANYTHING efficiently? Um, no, that's why they're the government. Stupid question.
Christopher and I have our immigration meeting next week, that should be fun. We'll see how personal they get.
I've bought most of the christmas presents, the only people we need to buy for now are the 2 dads, grandpa, James, Jack and Katie-May. All right that sounds like a lot but it really isn't. I've bought Chris his birthday present, silly goose thinks I've bought him a video game but doesn't realize I don't find that personal enough and bought him something else entirely. Poor him.

No comments: