Friday, January 4, 2008

Boredom is a disease.

I've been off work for 3 days now (well, almost three weeks but time on holiday doesn't count). I'm BORED! I keep trying to find things to do and my poor addled brain keeps saying "buy stuff buy stuff". Sad. Trouble is, because I'm home, our income is halved so I can't spend money. It's too bad I don't like soaps 'cuz that would be an effective way of wasting several hours a day.
I'm getting the piano tuned on the 9th which is great because I'm finding the piano offensive at the moment.
I'm hunting for my book of family recipes and when I find it I'm going to make the infamous "French Silk Pie" mmmmmmmmmm......three pounds of butter. My arteries are screaming just thinking about it.
I have turned into little Suzie Homemaker. I fixed a tear in Christopher's trousers (thank god for iron on patches).

No comments: