Saturday, December 8, 2007

As for the job....

I called the lady who interviewed me. She said that I know all my stuff and definitely have the skills to do the job. However, I was "flippant" and the interviewers could not "take me seriously". She felt that personality wise it would be difficult to match me up to an office.
So there you go, personality and government don't mix, it doesn't matter what you know, it's how you present yourself. And (most importantly) make sure to lie like a rug in an interview. DO NOT tell the truth, DO NOT be yourself! After all, if you represent yourself truthfully, they may get an idea of what type of person you are and how you will actually react in a real situation.
I've said it before, I'll say it again, the Canadian government is comprised of imbeciles, morons and humourless automatons.

No comments: